Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Only true lovers can withstand the sands of deceit.

This is a message found on the beach in Atlantic City, the setting for many destroyed lives and men who wear denim shorts.  It was torn into bits, but I was able to salvage what I could and fill in the gaps.  Let us all learn from this.  Please read.



Now, the names were torn off, I used a pair of pseudonyms to identify the parties involved.  This boy obviously cheated on his sweetheart and she found out.  He is trying to win her back, I wish we could see how it all plays out, but since she tore up the note I'm guessing it didn't go well.  The lesson for Rules Boys is that you should never ever let your sweetheart find out you're cheating on her.  Remember this and you will live a full and productive life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Deal?