Saturday, April 25, 2009

John David Booty Called or Was it Jack?


I like action. Arnold, Sly, and Jack Bauer turn ME on. But that's a different kind of action ... I'm talking about a more delicate, rhythmic action – you know, the ins and outs of life. I like that action. Do you? Of course you do, it’s the dry season.

In times of drought, in long periods without rain or snow, in times when the lake beckons … pick up your phone and call or text. Who cares if it’s just for a little boo-tay? Whether it's John David Booty or Lauren Conrad, some action is better than no action. Jack Bauer, an expert on the matter, pretty much summed it up in Day 6 when he said:

“Not hard enough! You had the political power. Was the timing not right? Was it a little too complicated?”

Granted, Jack has a few more ties than most men, many of which are politicos, but every guy and girl out there has someone on the backburner. Don’t be afraid to call – just make your motive expressively clear.

I practice what I preach, or at least I try. So, stay tuned and I’ll report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Deal?