Friday, May 15, 2009

Top 10: Musical Make-out

It's time to get down to business (subtract "to business"). Here are 10 songs to set the mood. Play this song when you think the time is right and you might get some lip action ... or more. I have a feeling people are going to be very opinionated about this topic; thus, I've tried to include many genres of music.
Note: I've spent countless hours listening to music while thinking about naughty things in order to compile this list. Also important to note, I considered many suggestions ... only 10 could make the list. Lastly, keep in mind that there are many different types of "making out."

10.
Bend and Break - Keane
9. Take Me On The Floor - The Veronicas
8. Happy Together - The Turtles
7. Put It On Me - Ja Rule
6. Mmm Bop - Hansen
5. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
4. Somebody Loved - The Weepies
3. I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience
2. Breathe - Faith Hill
1. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge

Honorable Mention(s):
YMCA - The Village People
Yellow - Coldplay
Awake - Secondhand Serenade
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
Return to Innocence - Enigma
Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
Let Me Put My Love Into You - AC/DC

Well, what do you think? Speak your mind. If you have something nasty to say, email me: therulesboy@gmail.com. I may release a Top 10: Serenade Sex list in the near future ... Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. So there I was, sitting in my dorm room around 1am, sophomore year. We had a small college run radio station. The dedication goes out and I realized quickly that the girl the caller had a crush on was definitely me... It was "Dreams" by the Cranberries. I knew better to pass this moment up. I made the call. Needless to say the fifty dollar fine I got for breaking male/female curfew in my dorm that night was totally worth it. The song was perfect.

    P.S. Fever by Buble is worthy for a seduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Delilah songs dedications...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen tomorrow at 5:43pm. It's possible I dedicate a song to someone under guise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many deal breakers on this list, you would have to be one hell of a kisser to overcome the weirdness. Although, I did make out to a Bare Naked Ladies album on repeat once and it was really fun, so I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why no "Let's Get it On"?

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Deal?